Have you been dreaming of cooler weather, pumpkin spice, and the crunch of falling leaves? Experience all the joys of fall in the Triad! From the bold colors to all the sights, smells, and sounds of the coziest season, no one does fall like Kersey Valley. Discover why a trip to corn mazes and pumpkin patches deserves a spot on your to-do list every fall season.
Corn Mazes and Pumpkin Patches Are the Perfect Fall Pairing
Pumpkin patches are great places to take kids on fall outings. They’re also a lot of fun for adults. Families can enjoy an afternoon of fun in the sun while exploring the farm, which has plenty of different attractions to keep everyone entertained.
At Kersey Valley, you’ll find pumpkins galore — every shape, color, and size. You can also have fun exploring our farm and corn maze. Up for a challenge? See how far you can go before getting lost.
There’s no need to go to two separate venues when you can explore a corn maze and pumpkin patch in one stop. Kersey Valley has it all.
If you’ve been searching for a “Corn maze and pumpkin patch near me,” your search just ended!
Visit Kersey Valley’s Maize Adventure to make unforgettable fall family memories!
5 Reasons to Make the Kersey Valley Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze Your Yearly Tradition
Our farm has been open since 1985, and since then, we’ve welcomed tens of thousands of families and earned hundreds of five-star reviews. So, you can expect a great time at Kersey Valley Attractions! It’s the perfect place to enjoy the fall weather while you explore the corn maze.
Here are the top 5 reasons to plan a visit to our pumpkin patch with corn maze.
- Check out the new Adventure Playground. See the farm from a higher viewpoint as you climb through rope nets, play tic tac toe and checkers, and make lots of noise in the music area.
- Bring your furry family members. Well-behaved dogs are welcome to visit the Maize Adventure! So, plan a day full of adventure and bonding for your whole family—and your well-behaved dog too.
- Ride the Kersey Valley Express Train. Set out on an adventure through the Wild West and roll through one-of-a-kind ghost towns!
- Play the Bee Waggle Game. This interactive outdoor experience educates children on the importance of bees and how they communicate.
- Enjoy dozens more activities your kids will love. Your ticket to visit the Kersey Valley Maize adventure includes access to a rock wall, giant jumping pillows, a mega slide, wagon rides, a kiddie zipline, gem mining, a kiddie cow train ride, and so much more! You won’t find this many fun activities at any other pumpkin patch. There’s even a photo opp with Corny the Corn Cob!
Bonus reason! You’ll love the food too. Sip on cider, enjoy fresh-baked apple cider donuts, munch our famous caramel and kettle corn, plus more seasonal treats.
Plan Your Visit to Our 5-Star-Rated Pumpkin Patch with Corn Maze!
Make Kersey Valley’s pumpkin patches with corn maze part of your fall plans! Pick up your pumpkins to carve, enjoy endless family photo opportunities, and have fun enjoying all the beauty of fall in NC. We can’t wait to welcome you to the farm!
P.S. Send us pics of your pumpkins all decorated up, and we just might share yours on social media!
Skip the Line!
Click here for more information & book your advance
Maize Adventure tickets!